Oh I can hear the anti-fundamentalists scream now. Rick Warren is over in Rwanda trying to make himself some publicity for his book, right? I don't think so, I think he may be trying to teach his church the real reason to do church.
Read up and let me know your thoughts.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Purpose Driven Nation now there is a concept. Many years ago America was founded on the bible the word of God and those who founded our nation had a belief that this nation should be true in its values and be a reflection to the rest of the world how a God based nation should run. Free of unjust laws and free of perverted rule. Living in todays society we all can see that somewhere along the way we have lost the idea of being a nation driven by purpose, or fait if you will. I thing it is a great idea that a country is willing to let its values and daily opporation be based by christians. I hope that christian views then will influence the rest of the country. Helping one another is doing Gods work. If this plan works than God is blessing this work and maby one day other nations will look to the ideas of christianity to focus the basis of thier rule.
Who knows maby Americans will one day wake up and remember that they were to once built to run on the word of God, not the peverted ideas of man.
KM
Post a Comment