Saturday, February 17, 2007

Top Ranked Marketing Blogs

Ok,it's a bit shameless but I would much prefer to just repeat this list from Viral Marketing since these are indeed great sites and I know a couple of my real estate professional buddies are reading today.

I tried once to go to each site and then do a summation, that took way too long, go yourself.

I added a couple that I think were overlooked too:

Active Rain "Art of Marketing You" Group Blog - Great stuff is posted ten or fifteen times a day focused on marketing real estate professionals.
Synergy Thoughts - Marketing and Real Estate and Home Building in Northwest Indiana

I know it's shameless self-promotion!

The Viral Garden's Top 25 Marketing Blogs - Week 43
Here's the standings for Week 43:
1 - Seth's Blog -
2 - Creating Passionate Users -
3 - Gaping Void -
4 - Duct Tape Marketing -
5 - Marketing Shift -
6 - Daily Fix -
7 - Converstations -
8 - New School of Network Marketing -
9 - The Viral Garden - This is where I got the list in the first place - He's also the guy that started the Z-list
10 - Influential Interactive Marketing -
11 - Drew's Marketing Minute -
12 - Coolzor -
13 - Logic + Emotion -
14 - Church of the Customer -
15 - What's Next -
16 - Jaffe Juice -
17 - Marketing Headhunter -
18 - Brand Autopsy -
19 - Diva Marketing -
20 - Marketing Nirvana -
21 - Spare Change -
22 - Pro Hip-Hip - Hip-Hop Marketing -
23 - Hee-Haw Marketing -
24 - Experience Curve -
25 - CK's Blog -

No comments: