Reports suggest that using craigslist increases traffic quite a bit What is a bit frustrating about this is that the look and feel of these posts are so Web 1.0
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has featured international policy, economics, theology, and politics ... depending on the season. Check in daily for thoughts to ponder or argue.
2 comments:
I think it must be my area as I see very little traffic from Craigslist. But as it doesn't take much time I keep posting. I think some of the consumers actually like the simple look of it. - Ashley
I agree, it's simple to use and isn't time intensive as far as posting. If the name of the game is proper placement and exposure, I'll keep using Craigslist. I've found I have better results with rentals v. sales on the site, but nevertheless it's another avenue.
Post a Comment