Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Letters to the editor

I hear often from many of you that you want to send letters to the editors of the newspapers. I have attached here the webpage that shows how to submit to the Post Tribune. You click the email address, send an email with your name, in most cases they will call you to confirm that it's really you, and then they will print.

They always reserve the right to not print, and I think it has to be less than 300 words.

Post Tribune: How to submit a letter to the editor

Also, if you just want to send to Quickly, send an email to quickly@post-trib.com

NWI Times: How to submit a letter to the editor

Or, you can just email to letters@nwitimes.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fact: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac low-income housing loans started under Pres. Clinton in 1999.