I borrowed this post from Active Rain blogger Christine Forgione, it's a compilation of other posts from House Values Carnival. I post on this site mostly so those of you looking at the whole blogging thing can get your arms around some of the value of reading and linking.
After a long two week break from the Carnival.. Its BACK. I actually forgot about it to tell you the truth.
This week the Carnival was hosted by Housevalues. (I had no idea they even had a blog).
HouseValues highlighted Bloggers who closed out 2006 and predicted 2007. I wanted to just touch on the articles that I found were interesting, but to view the entire list of features head over to Housevalues.com where they have all the goods.
The 14 Coolest Real Estate Stories of 2006 - by Joshua Dorkin
Real estate renaissance - By Micheal Michael Simonsen
Biggest stories in 2006 on the Zillow Blog - by Spencer Rascoff
Theresa Boardman wrote an article on The Tomato, which deserves to be pointed out and highlighted. Does your broker hate your blog?
Role of real estate agents will be in a Web 2.0 world - by Cliff Jacobson
Compensation vs. performance on ActiveRain - By Broker Byrant
To view the rest of the Carnival's featured posts head over to Housevalues.com (did you know they had a blog?)
January 15, 2007 will be hosted by the ever loving Elvis Fan - Marlow at her 360Digest blog. Until then, have a great week and like Matt Heaton says "Breathe, Step back and take it all in"
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment