Did that headline make your skin crawl?
Does Barack intend to distmantle the US-NATO-Israel alliance on his first day in office?
I have stayed away from attacking Hillary or Barack, since obviously I support John McCain and think he can beat either one of them. But, down deep in places I'd prefer not to talk about, I am worried ... deeply worried that Barack Obama is a real bad thing for the United States.
Sure, I dislike the Clintons and suffered the 90's. But this is different, this could be a selling of our cutlure, and societal norms to a very flashy talking leader. I am afraid of Barack, there I've said it.
Does Barack intend to distmantle the US-NATO-Israel alliance on his first day in office?
I have stayed away from attacking Hillary or Barack, since obviously I support John McCain and think he can beat either one of them. But, down deep in places I'd prefer not to talk about, I am worried ... deeply worried that Barack Obama is a real bad thing for the United States.
Sure, I dislike the Clintons and suffered the 90's. But this is different, this could be a selling of our cutlure, and societal norms to a very flashy talking leader. I am afraid of Barack, there I've said it.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment