I love this, the United Nations wants to interview the President of Syria about the assasination last year in Lebanon. Of course he won't do it. But neither would W.
On December 16th, 2004, Governor Johnny Yánez Rangel, the governor of central-western Cojedes state, ordered takeover of "all urban, rural or potentially agricultural, public or private, lands that are presumably idle or part of a large estate, or in tenancy conflict or with distribution problems." The Socialization of Venezuala begins. It ocurrs to me that our own Mr. Harper here in Porter County Indiana would love these guys, open space is nothing compared to just plain taking everyone's property who you don't like.
Good "history of missions" that leads us to the current situation worldwide, on the Bishops Blog
Had a personal run-in with Delta Airlines, I wrote an article on my Synergy Thoughts Blog, and ended up asking the question every company better ask. Are we as bad as Delta? We might be
I could only dream that John Kerry would run again for President. This article says he's building a ground swell of 3 million supporters. I've been all over the country and kind find a person that foolish. But I hope that all show up for the primary.
Daily Liberal: You need to read the opposition or you won't really be able to understand them. This one supports the women's movement that says that a stay-at-home mom is a moron, prone to getting taken advantage. I would agree that there are horrible men in the world. I would also agree that there are amazing moms who don't need jobs to feel like they amount to something.
Porter Hospital hired a new CFO, paid over $200,000 in taxpayer dollars, to help put the pieces back together. Couldn't we just sell the thing and save all our money?
Looks like Phil Weiland still can't find any real news, so he's pushing Essany for UN Ambassador again.
That's all tonite, more tomorrow
2 comments:
Dalton, you are scary. None of the issues you follow follow a trend of any sort. Why is that? Too many thoughts, no time to think?
Too many cigars?
Steve - in your comments on The Bishops Blog you said "The American church has probably been a disappointment to him. We've blessed with prosperity and peace and freedom, and we've squandered many of our opportunities."
I've been thinking that maybe we are not so much a disappointment to God (the American churches) as much as we are what He expected us to be...and He is keeping us on the back burner for a future time. I've been thinking that because of a study I've started in the book of Haggai.
The Jewish people had failed in their mission and failed in their personal devotion to God...they had been exiled and then brought back to Israel only to fail again with just plain laziness. Why in the world had God chosen them in the first place?
Because they had a role to fill - someday the ground would shake and the heavens would go dark and the wealth of the nations would come. They had a part to play when Jesus came the first time. And they have a part to play when He comes the second time.
God is patient. Maybe He is just smiling at the American churches and saying "Just wait...your time is coming to flash brilliantly in the face of darkness." I have you right where I always wanted you. You'll get your chance to live life to the fullest.
Post a Comment