Friday, May 30, 2008

Kevin Tracy reports Iran firing missile into Iraq

Iran Fires Missile Into Iraq Refugee Camp!!!Posted by Kevin this morning.

I'll leave you to read his entire article, which on the surface seems very well researched. Kevin makes the case that this group in Iraq may have been terrorists in the past but are currently attempting to become more mainstream.

It wouldn't surprise me if the fine line between Islamic fanatic and refugee is pretty faint. Isn't that what we found when we got on the ground in Bosnia and Kosovo too? If you have more information I'd love to read it, Kevin is suggesting that the U.S. is blacking out the story for some reason. I would think that if the story is true, we'd be slamming the Iranians.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to head over to Kevin's blog to see what's going on -- I haven't heard anything and I usually have the radio on talk or news all days when I'm at the office.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug. It's somewhat shocking that we aren't slamming away at them for this... I mean American soldiers could have been easily killed in this attack. It's the only part of the story that seems to fly against reason.

I can only imagine this is to either prevent conflict with Tehran or to prevent it from becoming mainstream news that US Forces are working hand-in-hand with one of the State Department's Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO).

Either way, thanks for sharing this story, We need to get it out there if for no other reason than US Troops could have been killed.

Anonymous said...

Part of Bush campaign to prepare for attack on Iran

reformer