Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're beating terror

I know it's not in vogue to claim success, Mission Accomplished being the biggest violation of political correctness in years. But, I know bid deal so I'll say it: We're beating terror, a little bit at a time. We're keeping the battle in their countries .... and this war will take a long time. I'll be one for years to come claiming that the Bush Doctrine of Preemption has and will work.

Source: Reuters KABUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Afghan and U.S.-led coalition troops killed 32 Taliban militants in southern Afghanistan, including some who dressed as women in an attempt to escape, the U.S. military said ...

ABC News: International
Pakistan launches military operation against Taliban stronghold in nation's volatile northwest

Six dead and 14 injured in clashes with terrorists in Algeria

... in clashes with terrorists belonging to the al- Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) group, Algerian media reported Saturday, citing security sources. ...

Source: Reuters SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - North Korea still has not responded to U.S. suspicions of proliferating nuclear technology and enriching uranium for weapons, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said ...


No comments: