I hadnt really followed this conundrum, India may not support the US and the Europeans on there effort to push Iran away from nukes.
so here goes the thought ... India really needs power and gas. They would like to buy it from Iran by way of a Pakistani pipeline. Wow?
But if they help the US in the nuke dispute, then Iran may just drop the deal.
You know what, I'm conservative but I can't stand boycotts. They don't work. Capitalism works because everyone has to eventually compete. India should be allowed to purchase gas and oil and power from Iran. So actually should we.
Pakistan is in the middle, wow, I think we call that the middle man in a business relationship. And what do we want most? A stable and anti-terrorist Pakistan. Then let's support the business relationships of Iran, Pakistan, and India ... while also decrying lies and decpetion from the foolish terrorists that are still trying to control these middle east countries. Businesses will eventually have to overthrow these governments too.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment