Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol Predictions

From our resident Northwest Indiana American Idol Expert, Christopher Hedges comes his predictions for tonite:

Safe:
David Cook
David Archuleta
Jason Castro
Kristy Lee Cook

At Risk of Going Home:
Carly Smithson
Brooke White
Syesha Mercado

Hedges: I wouldn’t disagree with those predictions, but just as last week’s departure of Michael Johns shows us, sometimes American Idol fans can never predict what might happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve,

Some people say that the American Idol producers have their own ideas as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,
I know we don't see eye to eye on McCain, but I think you'll agree that electing Republicans to every other office is a critical challenge we're facing, especially in NWI.

I was wondering if you would help spread the word about this NWI Republican Meetup Group.

http://republican.meetup.com/604

We're going to try and combine our talents and resources across District 1 to help Republican candidates at all levels.

:) I also have a few tricks up my sleeve for Pete Visclosky. He'll probably still win, but we can cost him a LOAD of money.