Monday, April 07, 2008

Gruesome Tibet Crackdown Photos

I can't vouch for the veracity of these photos, and disagree a bit with the author about the calls for a boycott, but it goes without saying that China needs to have its veil of secrecy torn away. Time to see the power of freedom!

Violence Continues in Tibet - Photos of the Dead
from Kevin Tracy by Kevin

Back in February, I wrote about foreign banks sending representatives to the US to shut down the website, WikiLeaks.org. I checked on them recently and they’re back
online
with scores of videos and photographs from Tibet after the Chinese
Government ordered all tourists and foreigners out of the occupied Himalayan
nation.


Warning: The photos are pretty rough, so only venture over if you are prepared.

I do disagree with Kevin's calls and Speaker Pelosi's calls for a boycott. Let the athletes help tear off the veil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug. It's unbelievable what China is getting away with.