Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Update

I was asked last nite, what do you read or view each day. So a little blogroll from yours truly.

Google News is a terrific way to look at all the big news of the last five minutes

I like to see what my brother and his bible research friends are digging up at minor prophet

Jumped to www.econopundit.com and then to a link to an article about the liberals much ado about Bush's eavesdropping issue. On this I agree with the wacko liberals, Bush should have had a Supreme Court Justice sign off on each of the warrants, in secret.

Indiana Blog Review picks up an ariticle projecting that the dems will pick up Congressional seats and move from the current 7-2 split to 5-4 ... or worse. Of course this was the day the Bush had 40% approval polls, isn't he running 60% now?

Great blog about blogging in 2005 and the trends that could change the way we communicate.

Investor and Consumer confidence at a 17 month high ... Bush popularity high (both links compliments of www.instapundit.com)

Interior Minister of Uzbekistan resigns this morning, part of the scape-goating that accompanies the shootings earlier this year. (gathered from www.registan.net )

Wonderful PDF report on the worldwide progress of freedom. Yes, some countries like Uzbekistan moved backward but many moved ahead. A very positive continuing move.

New website for Calvary Church, complete with link to the Bishop's blog and Lionel's family blog for the Kenya trip.

Wikipedia coverage of the Bolivian election winner, a leftist, then publius pundit coverage of the same. (see www.publiuspundit.com )

I'm headed to Kenya in February so I'm keeping an eye on the recent reactions there to the constitutional election, take a look at a Kenyan blogger whom I read regularly.

Local News more interesting? Surf the discussion board at NWITimes.com ... you won't believe the things people will type. The biggie right now is young Mike Essany and his potential run for political office.

Enough for now, more tomorrow from sunny Naples.

No comments: