Sunday, December 18, 2005

Some ideas to reduce medical expenses

Ok so now I'm finding some ideas that may actually work

First, we need more doctors and nurses and specialists. I didn't even consider this problem. I guess this liberal (calls himself progressive) would suggest that the government should take over healthcare, but isnt so cavalier as to miss a salient point ... namely, we can't make the market balance by increasing demand and then complaining that prices go up.

We need more supply, on all levels.

So, let's make the application, since the entire exercise started with me asking the question, isn't housing next.

I would suggest that this means we need more builders, more remodelers, more suppliers, more trades, more people working to create homes and housing opportunities, more developers, more land under development, more homes being rehabbed, more supply ... that will begin the process of capping prices and letting the market determine value instead of false limitations on inventory doing the rapid increases.

By the way, that just proces Mr. Harper is an idiot. Everything he stands for is the antithesis of all of this. But what do you expect from an attorney who represents >>>>

No comments: