Saturday, December 10, 2005

Gary Coleman for Mayor

Essany is embarrasing himself. I would highly encourage him to run for Mayor or Council, or the new rumor "Essany for state rep against Ralph Ayres". Of course I would encourage it because his 15 minutes of fame are up and he needs to get a drivers license, a job, and a plan for his life.

Valparaiso isn't Southern California, we aren't so celebrity struck that we have to kiss a cable television "star's" behind to feel good about ourselves.

Times today

The scarry thing is how many people are using the Times bulletin board as a forum for whipping this "campaign" up in to a frenzy.

Times Bulletin Board on today's article

Want to see what the other side says? It's scarry stuff

I agree... I am thrilled by Essany's interest. He has the potential to do so much good for this place. I hope if he reads this forum that he doesn't let the insults and pessimism of a few discousrage his great talents and mind. I know he won't... this guy has been through hell to get to where isis today... 23 years old and on the front mapge for mayor! Unbelievable. This guy is going to be Costas' worst nightmare!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Essanyforprez

I really like the attention

I really want to do something, like a job, or public personality