Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bloomberg looks to become next Ross Perot

Let me say for the record that I have no problem with a third party movement, it would sure make thinks a lot more fun. But, I don't think mayor Bloomberg is the guy for the job. There must be something about being New York mayor that builds the ego to the point that they don't get good advice.

You've heard it here first, Bloomberg will lose. If he wants to make his mark he should get involved in the campaign of a possible winner I know he can't decide what party to support, but frankly that means he should support John McCain, the only leader willing to call it like it is.

Mayor Bloomberg - don't waste your millions, use them to further your pro-business agenda and New York by taking part in the McCain movement.
href="http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2008/01/unity08-to-jump-on-bloomberg-b.html">Report:
Unity08 To Dissolve, Become Draft Bloomberg Group

A source familiar with the Bloomberg for president movement says the
bipartisan Unity08 effort is poised to shut down its Web site, reconstitute as a
Draft Bloomberg site and launch its own 50-state signature-gathering operation
on behalf of the supposedly reluctant would-be independent presidential
candidate. This move has been apparently been approved by the Bloomberg
people.

I'm told Unity08 has $1.4 million in the bank and about 124,000 people signed
up on its site. I have tried - so far unsuccessfully - to reach a spokesperson
for the organization

 blog it

No comments: