Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Updates from our guys in New Hampshire

McCain gains win, and Obama is still struggling
McCainVictory08
There is definitely a great level of excitement here. The weather is great which
is good for turnout as well. I was in the McCain Campaign's Concord office today
and I can tell you that the GOTV operation was in full force there. We had lists
of McCain supporters culled from tens of thousands of calls made over the last
12 months. (It was interesting to see names I had called back over the
summer.)
This is actually very good news for target=_blank>McCain. As I mentioned back on the third in href="http://mccain08olc.blogspot.com/2008/01/live-from-new-hampshire.html"
target=_blank>Live from New Hampshire
low-propensity voters poll very much
in John McCain's favor. The high turnout and especially high turnout by new
voters, in my opinion is good news.
 blog it

1 comment:

Nathan Wilkerson said...

Congratulations on your win last night! I must admit, when McCain was speaking and the crowd was chanting, "USA, USA, USA," I was proud again to be an American. While I am still a Huckabee supporter, I appreciate Senator McCain for not being afraid to rock the boat and take on the establishment, which is what I see in Mike. A McCain/Huckabee or Huckabee/McCain ticket would be one I could definitely get behind wholeheartedly! Congratulations.