Sunday, August 03, 2008

Olympics Crazy - A Hijacked Blog


Starting Wednesday morning at 6 a.m. this site will be hi-jacked and used entirely for Olympics and comments and photos and whatever else my kids and I think is important. Did I say Wednesday? Yep, the US women's soccer team plays Wednesday two days before the opening ceremonies.


Lots of TV coverage, 1200 hours to be exact, but even more online coverage starting Friday night after midnight with 2200 hours total! We are stoked at the Dalton household.

What's your favorite event? How will you watch, will you stay away from the internet and watch the big events in prime time delayed? Will you keep an eye on the internet but then know the winners early?

I saw on the site that this year will feature 205 counties, probably an all-time high. What a great event showcasing peaceful communication in sport. Something to learn for everyone.

No comments: