May 11th update
I guess that the Candadians don't really have self-government. If I follow this article right it seems that the British Queen can throw out their prime minister and put a new one in power who can then ask for a new election. How do you like that for power without representation?
Time for Candadians to throw the Brits off their collective backs and take responsibility for themselves. The problem with the Canadians in general is that they won't take responsibility for themselves: welfare state, blame America, let everyone else handle world security, leave it to UN, let the frenchies boss everyone around. I'll tell ya what Canada, if the Brits tell your legislature what to do ... you're a colony again. Call us when you're ready to throw off the mantle of tyranny and go it alone.
Read it here
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment